Thursday, November 11, 2010

I received a text(SMS) from one of my closest friend from way back my college years.Her almost 2 year old son ( my godson) was rushed to the Emergency Room last night. She said that she panicked because his son was just sleeping and after two hours he was having convulsions. My friend is a nurse, I also am a nurse but in these times we cannot avoid to feel panic. This is not a patient,but your own son. I would also do the same even if I would be the greatest doctor in the whole nation.

Today,my inaanak is diagnosed with dengue.I hope my own would not have this disease. This is a very frightening disease if diagnosed late. That is why I am very cautious with my son. In the morning and whenever we travel I spray my son with OFF spray, I love this because it has a very sweet scent. I also bought BUGSLOCK and put it on my son's wrist at night. This is very convenient,you can wear it as a bracelet or just simply let it hang on a bag or the baby's crib. It lasts for about 120 hours..After using it,just keep it back inside its pack and take out again if you will use it.

I first read it on SMART PARENTING magazine and started looking for it for months. But luckily I saw it in FACEBOOK's online shop and ordered 14 pieces..Hehehe...It's better to be sure,it's a small amount compared to the money you'll spen in the hospital.

Here's the picture of what the BUGSLOCK looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment