Sunday, December 21, 2008

o.0 NEVER ENDING APOLOGY o.0

i want to be someone like you ma... i want to be the greatest mother like you...
i know i gave you the biggest disappoint a much loved daughter could ever give...
but i still want to stay beside you...
i want to feel your love...
the comfort you could ever give a confused child...
dont ever think you've done wrong...
neither think that youre not a good mother...
your the greatest parents a child could have..
you gave me everything...
even gave me more than you could offer...
but i still have done wrong...
i still gave you disappoint..
i still gave you pain...
it's me who've done wrong...
your the greatest parents...
the greatest family...
dont ever blame yourselves...
i am disappointed at myself ...
that i never gave value to your words...
now im sufferring the consequences...
i never gave value to my family...
i am such a bad child...
i never deserve to be your child...

SORRY...

No comments:

Post a Comment